Thursday, January 5, 2017

January 5, 2017

My interview on the Spooky Southcoast Paranormal Radio Podcast is now available for listening or for download.  I was a guest on the show on December 10, Saturday, 10:30 PM- 12:00 Midnight EST.  Most of the inteview was devoted to a discussion of magick, quantum physics and how Lovecraft’s works are in alignment with cutting-edge theories of the universe.

Spooky Southcoast has been on the air at 1420 WBSM New Bedford's News-Talk Station in Fairhaven, MA for 10 years, making it one of the longest running paranormal radio shows in the US. The interview was hosted by Tim Weisberg.

Here are a few of the links to the interview.

The Spooky Southcoast website: 

Facebook:

Facebook: Clip on Quantum Mechanics:

Tunein.com:

Podcat.com:

In February of the new year, I will be interviewed on Mysterious Matters, an award-winning paranormal podcast.  Mysterious Matters discusses topics ranging from ancient civilizations, conspiracy theories, transhumanism, paranormal culture, UFO's, psychic perception, and alternative religions such as Vodou & Wicca.  The goal of the podcast is to "break down the barrier of perceived reality."  

My interview will be given on Friday starting at 2:00 PM Central Time, February 3, 2017.  Shortly after that date, the interview will be available for listening or download via the site or YouTube.  I will be interviewed by Bob Bain, the host of the podcast.  I will be discussing my book and Lovecraftian metaphysics.

The Mysterious Matters website can be accessed via the following link.


On the first of the year, I am also going to be a guest on Deeper Down the Rabbit Hole, which airs every Monday night at 8 PM EST on http://www.para-x.com.  The website address for Deeper Down the Rabbit Hole is the following.


The show will be hosted by Andrieh Vitimus & Jason Colwell.    Deeper Down the Rabbit Hole is devoted to an exploration of alternate realities and "hard-hitting" metaphysics, as they refer to it.  Since they specialize in magick, occultism and demonology in addition to the paranormal, psychic development, and cultural transformation, my book & I should be a good fit for their audience.

I will provide details of my appearance on Deeper Down the Rabbit Hole when they become available.
  

JLS

No comments:

Post a Comment