Thursday, June 17, 2021

June 17, 2021

 Greetings Everyone!

Recently, I  was a guest on Midnight in the Desert, which is broadcast on the Dark Matter Network. The interview ran from 12 PM- 3 AM Eastern Standard Time &  was my longest interview to date. It was also one of my best.  My host Tim Ozman & I covered a broad & delightful range of topics:

*H. P. Lovecraft & prehistoric alien invaders.

* Isaac Asimov’s Foundation & Robot Novels.

* William Gibson’s Sprawl Trilogy.

*The equivalence of Lovecraft’s views to those of contemporary quantum physics.

*Gibson’s views on virtual reality & how it relates to “real” reality.

*The diminishment of humankind in the 21st century & beyond.

*My own personal experience with the “alien” & what the word “alien” really means. 

Please check it out!  It was a fun & speculative romp through the darker recesses of popular culture & cosmic consciousness.

JLS

https://www.darkmatter.radio/blogs/dark-matter-after-midnight/midnight-in-the-desert-2-6-21-guest-john-l-steadman-to-discuss-aliens-robots-and-virtual-reality-idols



No comments:

Post a Comment