Sunday, May 13, 2018

May 14, 2018

I am going to be a guest at PARAHORROR 2018 in Buffalo, New York at the end of summer.

I will be giving a two- day presentation, book signings & tarot readings on Saturday, August 25, 2018, 11 AM-7 PM and Sunday, August 26,2018, 11 AM-4 PM.

My young daughter Ligeia Leigh Steadman will be joining me for the Tarot readings.  She has become an accomplished reader in her own right- this makes me very proud.

Tickets can be purchased online at the ParaHorror website:

ParaHorror is an annual event, created to bring the fans of all things horror together with the lovers of all things paranormal.

My presentation on Saturday, 8/25 & Sunday, 8/26 is “H. P. Lovecraft’s Monsters.” I will be discussing the two sets of monsters that appear in Lovecraft dark, macabre fiction: the extra-terrestrials & the trans-dimensional entities.

I will demonstrate that none of these are really “monsters” at all in the strict sense; they are merely different, alternative live forms that are superior in many ways to humankind.

So. come out and see me; let's talk about Lovecraft's monsters and perhaps, the monsters that you see (or think you see) around you & in you. 

There are, ultimately, no monsters other than those that you create yourself. Drive a stake through their hearts if you can or kill them in some other way.

Quite frankly, you must do so if you plan to move forward past gods, demons, & devils.

JLS

No comments:

Post a Comment