Friday, February 5, 2021

February 6, 2021

 Greetings Everyone!

This Saturday night, 2/6/21, I am going to be a guest on Midnight in the Desert, which is broadcast on the Dark Matter Digital Network.  The show will run from 12 Midnight- 3 AM Eastern Standard Time (9 PM-12 Pacific Time)

I will be interviewed by Tim Ozman,  the host of Infinite Plane Radio and author of  many popular books such as Secret Religion of the Elite, The Flat Earthers: Life On The Edge of Reality, The Autohoaxer Handbook, and The Power of ME: Mandela Effect Magick.

Tim & I will be discussing my new book, Aliens, Robots & Virtual Reality Idols in the Science Fiction of H. P. Lovecraft, Isaac Asimov and William Gibson.  We will also cover a host of interesting, speculative topics, all of which, like my book, defy the normal perceptions of reality.

Please tune in on Saturday!

https://tunein.com/radio/Dark-Matter-Digital-Network-s211941/

JLS

No comments:

Post a Comment