Tuesday, April 4, 2017

April 4, 2017

My interview on the Beyond Reality Radio show on March 27, 2017 is now available for listening or for download.  My hosts were Jason Hawes and JV Johnson, two veterans in the field of paranormal research.

We spent a good hour together discussing my book and talking about Lovecraft country.

My interview on The Paracast on March 26, 2017 with Gene Steinberg & Christopher O’Brien is also available for listening or for download.  This was an equally enjoyable interview on the same topics.

My short essay “Magickal & Virtual Egregores in the 21st Century." (March 20, 2017) can be read or downloaded now. 

This essay examines the similarities and the differences between magickal egregores, i.e. entities created by magickal practitioners for various occult purposes, and virtual egregores, which are created by software developers and gaming artists for entertainment purposes.

Earlier last month, March 7, 2017, I was a guest on Deeper Down the Rabbit Hole, hosted by Jason Colwell.   This interview, likewise, is available for listening or for download.


JLS

No comments:

Post a Comment