Thursday, March 17, 2016

March 17, 2016



I'm going to be a guest on The 'X' Zone Radio Show on Thursday, March 17, 2016, 11 to 12 PM EST.

The show is hosted by Canadian broadcaster and executive producer, Rob McConnell and I'll be discussing my book, H. P. Lovecraft & the Black Magickal Tradition, along with other topics of interest, such as black magick, satanism, and the paranormal. Information about the show can be found at the following link:  www.xzoneradiotv.com

I did two interviews last month: an interview with the Late Night in the Midlands radio show and the Fringe radio network. If you want to listen to these interviews, please use the following links:  



I also interviewed on The Wigglian Way Pagan Podcast on December 15, 2015 and Thelema NOW! on November 20, 2015.  These interviews are now uploaded for listening or download:



Later in the summer, I am going to be a guest speaker at the Pagan Pride Convention in Detroit Michigan on August 13; I’ll have a table there where I will sign books.  In addition to this,  I am going to also be a guest speaker at Carnival of Para-Horror Convention in Buffalo, New York on August 27 & 28, 2016; I will have a table at that event as well for book signing. 

For the latter event, I’ll be giving a two-part presentation: “H. P. Lovecraft’s Cosmic Weird Tales & the American Cinema.”  I will start out by examining Lovecraft’s aesthetic and his theory & practice for the writing of weird tales. Then, I’ll take a look at certain key American film adaptations of Lovecraft’s work and determine how well (or not) filmmakers are able to capture Lovecraft’s masterful literary constructs on the silver screen.

Finally, in autumn, I have a book signing at the Georgia Tech Barnes & Noble college bookstore in Atlanta Georgia on September 24, 2016; the store claims a large Lovecraft following at the university and so, I hope to see some of you at the signing.

JLS

No comments:

Post a Comment