Friday, March 25, 2016

March 25, 2016

I am going to be a guest on the Darkness on the Edge of Town Paranormal Radio Show on Thursday night, March 31, 2016 from 11 PM – 12 AM, EST.

The Darkness on the Edge of Town Paranormal Radio is part of the Darkness Radio Network, Twin Cities News Talk AM 1130 in Minneapolis, MN. 

The show is hosted by Dave Schrader, who has also been the Executive Producer of the show since 2006. Dave Schrader is an active paranormal investigator & co-author of the book The Other Side (2009).  Mr. Schrader has been featured on such prominent paranormal shows such as Paranormal State on A & E and frequently lectures across the country.

Information about the Darkness on the Edge of Town Paranormal Radio Show can be found at the link: www.darknessradio.com

In addition, I will also be a guest on the Deprogrammed Radio Show with Michael Woods, a well-known MUFON investigator, on Monday, April 11, 2016 from 11 AM-12 PM EST (10 AM-11AM Central).

Information about the Deprogrammed Radio Show with Michael Woods can be found at the link: www.deprogrammedradio.com

All of my most recent interviews are now available online for listening or download.

Late Night in the Midlands, February 1, 2016:

 The Fringe, February 13, 2016:

The ‘X’ Zone Radio Network, March 17, 2016:

http://directory.libsyn.com/episode/index/id/4229793

Later in the summer, I am going to be a guest speaker at the Pagan Pride Convention in Detroit Michigan on Saturday, August 13, 2016.  I'll have a table there where I will sell & sign copies of my book H. P. Lovecraft & the Black Magickal Tradition.  

In addition, I am also going to be a guest speaker at the Carnival of ParaHorror Convention in Buffalo, New York on Saturday and Sunday, August 27-28, 2016.  I will have a table at this event as well for book signings.

I will post specific information about these events as we get closer to summer. 

For the Carnival of ParaHorror, I'll be giving a two-part presentation: "H. P. Lovecraft's Cosmic Weird Tales and the American Cinema".  

Finally, in early autumn, I am holding a book signing at the Georgia Tech Barnes & Noble College Bookstore in Atlanta, Georgia on Saturday, September 24, 2016 from 12 PM-6 PM.

JLS 

No comments:

Post a Comment